Catch False Allegations of Wife - Order XI CPC & CrPC 91

NOTE:- Advise available for all countries laws vis-a-vis adultery & divorce so if you want divorce from your adulterous wife & want to have Consultation with ATUR CHATUR by paying him the consultation fees then contact him at +91-9873540498 & must also leave an email at ATURCHATUR@YAHOO.COM

Catch False Allegations of Wife - Order XI CPC & CrPC 91 May'2014
ORDER XI RULE 1 Civil Procedure Code It is a powerful tool. It might be used against those with ill motives. This is an unused provision.
Other tools to use viz., Order VII Rule 11 if she has NO CAUSE OF ACTION against you & you can prove that, Order VII Rule 11 will end all false cases on u in one instance if used effectively.
Order X can be applied along with Order VII rule 11 Order X can be referred as a double blow on those who file false cases
Order VII Rule 11 needs to be used effectively instead of simple application, only then it will deliver results with certainty.
Perjury …